Customer Service Representative
Sunshine Corporate Filings LLC is seeking a reliable, hardworking Customer Service Representative to add to our team in Saint Petersburg, Florida. You might enjoy this position if you like talking to people and you get satisfaction when someone really needs help and you made their day better.
This position supports and coordinates efforts for our clients who purchase our mail forwarding and registered agent services in our office. The selected candidate will assist in the processing, forwarding, and recording of incoming and outgoing mail, including extremely time sensitive legal and official state mail received on behalf of our client. This job is a fast paced position that requires excellent organizational skills and extraordinary attention to detail.
We are looking for happy people who enjoy helping others. We’ll train you on corporate formalities, customer service and how to interact with clients on a high level. This is a great long term position that allows employees a chance to have a great work/life balance.
This is a full time, Monday – Friday, day shift position.
- Answer questions and assist clients with starting and maintaining their business and the use of our software
- Process, scan, forward and record incoming and outgoing mail on behalf of our clients
- Basic data entry and review of quality control reports
- Stamp date and time of receipt on incoming mail
- Keep record of registered mail
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Takes direction well
- Computer skills
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Previous experience with a registered agent company a HUGE plus