Terms of Service
Sunshine Corporate Filings Terms of Services Agreement
Sunshine Corporate Filings and all agreements with Sunshine Corporate Filings are governed by the laws of Florida. In the agreement below, “we” corresponds to Sunshine Corporate Filings; “you” means the client.
When you complete our sign up form and submit a payment you are agreeing to the following (only the services you hire us for apply to your agreement):
- Sunshine Corporate Filings will accept service of process and other official notices on behalf of your business in Florida and then forward those documents to you and/or anyone else you have designated to receive notifications that concern your business.
- That you are designating Sunshine Corporate Filings to accept service of process and other legal documents on behalf of your business.
- Sunshine Corporate Filings will not sell or provide to a third party personal information you provide when completing a filing or signing up for registered agent service.
- We will only use the minimum amount of private information required on your business entity filing.
- Sunshine Corporate Filings’s liability, financial or otherwise, only extends to fees paid to us.
- We have no stake in the companies we represent.
- We will comply with all registered agent requirements set forth by the State of Florida (Title XXXVI 608.415 and Title XXXVI 607.0501).
- All filings and services will be completed in accord with all applicable state and federal laws.
- We have a no refund policy. We’re happy to have your business and if you’re unhappy with our service, please call us and we’ll work something out.
- We do not store your credit card information and will never apply charges to your card without your expressed permission.
- We do not offer legal advice or services. Sunshine Corporate Filings is not authorized to practice law in the State of Florida. Anything interpretations on this site are merely opinions should not be used as a substitute for legal counsel.
- If you dispute a charge, after you have signed up, (for example, you say something like, “I forgot I signed up,”) we will charge you a $300 disputed charge fee. These charge backs affect our credit rating, and while we hate to charge additional fees, we hate when people take advantage us even more. Please don’t attempt this. It will only result in more fees for you.
- You agree to give us 60 days notice before canceling registered agent service with us.