Change Registered Agent

Free Mail Forwarding Free Business Address $35 Registered Agent Service
Change Your Registered Agent

Florida Registered Agent + Free Business Address


Make Sunshine Corporate Filings LLC® your new Florida registered agent for $35 a year—and use our Florida business address for free.

Change Registered Agents

Overpaying For Florida Registered Agent Service?

At Sunshine Corporate Filings LLC®, we provide the fastest, most inclusive commercial registered agent service in Florida for $35 a year.

  • That’s $35 a year
  • An easy 5-minute sign-up process
  • Free Florida business address included
  • Free Florida mail forwarding (up to 3 pieces of non-state mail per year!)

How Do I Change Florida Registered Agents?

There are two methods to change a registered agent in Florida: filing a Statement of Change with the Division of Corporations; or changing your Florida registered agent information on an Annual Report. Either method is acceptable, but if you are changing FL registered agents outside your annual reporting window, you should file the Statement of Change.

File Statement of Change

Step 1:  Fill Out the Form

The name of the form is the same for both LLCs and Corporations (Statement of Change of Registered Office or Registered Agent), but that actual forms are different for each entity. Make sure that you fill out the proper form for your Florida business.

Step 2:  Deliver to Division of Corporations

The form can be mailed, faxed or hand delivered to the Division of Corporations. A faxed filing will require a Sunbiz E-File Account formed in advance of the filing.

Step 3:  Pay the Fee

The filing fee for a Florida LLC is $25. The fee for corporations in Florida is $35. A check or money order can be sent with mailed filings. Cash will be accepted only in person.

Step 4:  Wait for Processing

Typical processing is five to seven business days.

Mailing and Delivery Information
By Mail:
Florida DOS
Division of Corporations
PO Box 6327
Tallahassee, FL 32314

Hand Deliver:
Clifton Building
2661 Executive Center Circle
Tallahassee, FL 32301

Change Registered Agent on Annual Report

Step 1

File your Florida annual report online. Fill in the contact information of your new agent on the report. You will need the following: your company’s Entity Document Number (found on your report notice), your Federal Employer Identification Number, a valid email and a major credit card (if you intend to pay online).

Step 2

Pay your fee. The DOS charges LLCs $138.75 and corporations $150 for annual report fees. You can pay with a major credit card, or you can mail in your payment.

You do not have to pay online with a credit card. You can also fill out a Department of State Check Payment Voucher and mail it (with a check or money order) to the Department of State. You must send the voucher and payment no later than ten days after you file your annual report online.

Step 3

Confirm processing. Once your annual report is processed, your Florida registered agent has been changed.

We would love to help you with this process. If you hire Sunshine Corporate Filings LLC® to be your Florida registered agent, we can assist you through every step of this process. Changing agents is not complicated, but the paperwork can be tricky if you’ve never seen it before.

Plus, you’ll get the benefit of using our Florida business address in place of yours on public filings, ongoing access to our Florida business experts, and an array of additional service options, including a wide range of Florida mail forwarding and virtual office packages.

We appreciate your business. Many other agents offer little to their clients, doing nothing more than accepting a check every year for mediocre service. People don’t often know how to change a Florida registered agent, but we believe in full transparency, which is why we have provided this page here so that you can file all the forms yourself. But if you don’t want to hassle with the DOS, we can handle the filing for you. Just sign up for our service and we will get started right away.

Hire us today, and we will work hard to serve your business and keep you in compliance with the state.