With Florida’s zero state income tax and cheerful disposition, the Sunshine State is a top-tier choice for expanding your business. But, before you start stocking up on flip flops, state law requires you to appoint a Florida registered agent. That’s where Florida Sunshine Corporate Filings ® can help.
For just $35 a year, you can hire us for professional Florida registered agent service. Not only are we the most affordable Registered Agent in the State, we can also handle registering your Foreign LLC.
Our Florida Foreign LLC Package
Our Florida foreign LLC package costs $195 plus the cost of a Certificate of Good Standing in your home state. The cost of obtaining a Certificate of Good Standing varies from state to state, but here’s a breakdown of what you’ll get when you hire us.
- Florida foreign LLC registration
- A full year of registered agent service
- Free mail forwarding (up to 3 pieces of non-state mail per year)
- A 90-day free trial of phone service
- Instant access to a team of Florida experts
Here’s Where Your Money Goes
Florida Foreign LLC Filing Fee + Registered Agent Designation Fee
Our Filing Fee
1 Year of Florida Registered Agent Service
To obtain a Certificate of Good Standing, you’ll need to contact your Secretary of State office. Fees will vary, but you’ll likely pay between $0 and $50.
Benefits of having a Local Registered Agent for Your Florida Foreign LLC:
- Our real office located in St. Petersburg
- Free mail forwarding (up to 3 pieces of non-state mail each year)
- Documents uploaded to your account online
- Same $35 price every year
- No hidden fees
- Lifetime customer support from local business experts
- Real privacy and anonymity
Want to know more? Our local experts are happy to answer any questions to help you make the right decision for your business, so contact us today.